Webinar: 12d Synergy and 12d View on the Sydney B-Line Project
Michael Connor, Survey Manager of Fulton Hogan, will reveal in an exclusive webinar how he and his team successfully used 12d Synergy and 12d View on the Sydney B-Line project.
The webinar will feature the highlights from Michael’s previous presentation at the Survey ‘Birds of a Feather’ room at the 2018 12d Technical Forum.
The Sydney B-Line Project
The Sydney B-Line project is a rapid double-decker bus network providing services between Mona Vale on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and the Sydney CBD. The $234 million project was awarded to Fulton Hogan by Transport for NSW in 2016. It involves on-road and off-road infrastructure improvements, including the construction of six commuter carparks, 18 bus stops, new bus bays, minor lane widening and new signals at select intersections.
Michael championed the adoption of 12d Synergy at Fulton Hogan, and was at the forefront of the use of 12d Synergy on the Sydney B-Line project. Michael is also the 12d Synergy administrator for the project, being in charge of the creation and maintenance of the system.
Michael will discuss the challenges that the Sydney B-Line project presented, including:
1. The congestion of utilities in the narrow corridor through the Lower North Shore and Northern beaches regions
2. The difficulties and inefficiencies of transferring data across the 30km long project area
3. Managing the data created in the surveying, design and construction across 10 precincts, working 24/7
4. Enabling remote access to a central data environment and flexible working for his team of surveyors
Find out how Michael overcame these challenges with 12d Synergy, by registering for his exclusive webinar – make sure you save your seat!
Learn Michael’s Insight Into:
• How to successfully implement 12d Synergy at your business
• What project collaboration in a central data environment looks like
• Faster, better workflow tips
• The secrets of streamlining: field-to-office data without delay
Get beyond the brochures and hear an eye-witness account of what advanced data management software is actually like on a live project.
12d Synergy and 12d View on the Sydney B-Line Project
Wednesday, October 31st
1:00 pm – AEDT
Can’t attend live? Register anyway. We’ll be sending out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.