Digital Engineering Specialist
Sales | Sydney, New South Wales
12d Synergy is a fast growing but established Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry (AEC).
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, which you will help to support and grow. For more information about what we do visit https://www.12dsynergy.com/
We are looking to hire an experienced subject matter expert/CAD guru to join our team ASAP. This newly created role is focused on delivering services direct to our customers to help them advance their adoption and effectiveness of 12d Synergy software. Your goal will be to consult and work with the industry to improve their systems from top to bottom by collaborating with tier 1 customers right through to sole traders.
You will most likely have been a CAD Manager, Civil designer or Digital Engineer so you will be drawing on your industry knowledge to advise on best practice configuration & workflows to help AEC professionals configure and utilise 12d Synergy so they can spend less time managing data, and more time working on it.
What You Will Be Doing
- • Own the implementation & onboarding of new customers
- • Configuration of technical software/data sets & advise on best industry practice
- • Be a customer champion, ensuring their views are represented within the product roadmap
- • Drive continual improvement in user satisfaction through regular upskilling & mentoring
- • Consultation of technical software for our support team as required
- • Participate in regular new customer/trial meetings
- • Assist with Customer Success programs
- • Working closely with clients to not only deliver to scope, but to consult, educate and present alternate solutions
- • National travel where required
What We Will Rate About You
- • Background in Civil engineering & in-depth knowledge of the AEC industry
- • Expert in AutoCad including set up & management
- • Sound experience in the Autodesk design space (Examples; CAD, Civil3D, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360)
- • Experienced in defining and integration of Common Data Environments
- • A sound understanding of industry standards and practices; BIM, large multidiscipline projects, or tier 1 projects,
- • Willingness to upskill with new industry standards i.e. ISO 19650, BS1192 etc.
- • Ability to diversify skills and knowledge to other products beyond the Autodesk suite
- • Non-essential but we would be high fiving If you have experience with 12d Model!
What We Will Offer You
- • Flexible working hours & working from home options (a few days per week!)
- • Opportunity to rapidly grow your industry network across consultants, contractors, and surveyors
- • At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work
- • Opportunity to travel for work
- • Relaxed start up vibe to our culture – enjoy the flexibility of working hours, Friday drinks, regular social events & much more!
- • Be part of the journey as 12d Synergy goes international in 2021
To apply send us your resume and a non-formal cover letter telling us why you are keen to join us in this role. Apply here.