Avoid the Pitfalls of Using 12d Model with DropBox
(And Other Cloud Products)
Presented by Joel Gregory
Available on demand
Discover how to avoid the common pitfalls of managing 12d Model data with consumer-grade cloud products like Dropbox in this insightful webinar. Presented by Joel Gregory, CEO of 12d Synergy, the session will delve into why cloud solutions are booming in popularity, and more importantly, why not all cloud services are created equal, especially when it comes to complex geospatial data and 12d Model projects. Whether you’re a 12d Synergy customer or utilising other cloud products, this webinar will provide you with best practices to improve your data management and collaboration while helping you identify the warning signs of poor tools. Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your data management skills to the next level and safeguard your projects.
What You’ll Learn:
- Limitations and risks of using consumer-grade cloud solutions for 12d Model management
- Best practices for data management to minimise issues, applicable to both 12d Synergy and non-12d Synergy users
- Discover 12d Synergy’s unique Managed Folder feature for robust data integrity
- Gain insights into efficient version control and multi-user access
- Learn strategies for quick and safe data transfer of large geospatial datasets
Available on demand
Duration: 23 minutes
About the Presenter
CEO for 12d Synergy
Joel Gregory is a Co-Founder and the Chief Executive Officer of 12d Synergy. He’s the leader of 12d Synergy, driving the company’s future direction and strategy. Joel takes a hands-on approach to leadership, with on-the-ground experience providing sales, training and support for 12d products throughout Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and Europe. Joel is driven by the vision of transforming how the architectural, engineering and construction industry works and collaborates through innovative software. Joel has over 18 years’ experience in varying roles in the 12d businesses.