People & Culture Advisor/Coordinator
12d Synergy is a fast growing but established Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry (AEC).
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a part time (3-4 days per week) People & Culture advisor/coordinator to join us. Reporting to the CEO and based in our bright and leafy Frenchs Forest office, the role of P&C is to provide end to end support to all internal employees.
Culturally, 12d Synergy is a forward thinking, fast paced environment where there is a true focus on investing in people & building on individuals’ strengths & talents. Our healthy culture has been key to our success and growth in the past few years. One that is fun, respectful and where people aspire to be trailblazers.
The role is integral to aligning culture, behaviour, and capability to company strategy. As a key member of the senior leadership team, you will develop, lead, and implement the P&C strategy that is aligned to the strategic goals of the business. A key part of this strategy is about skyrocketing performance, developing people, and creating an exceptional place to work.
You will partner closely with the leadership team to support and lead the way on all things people related. The employee experience is something we consider at all stages so your role will also see you proactively engage in initiatives that enhance attraction, engagement, and the overall employee experience.
What you will be doing
- Champion and lead end to end processes and procedures for all people related activity: recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, performance management, reward & recognition, engagement, talent planning, L&D, OHS and policy
- Coach and provide guidance to managers across all people and performance principles as well as work force planning and development.
- Be an active leadership team member and have a voice on all people and business-related activities.
- Maximise employee well-being, performance and retention by ensuring everyone has an actionable PDP
- Drive engagement and influence culture by ensuring that we have the environment and processes to ensure people are engaged and motivated
- Ensure new and transitioning employees receive a planned and effective onboarding experience, and coach managers on their role in delivering this.
- Proactively assess people & business needs
- Product owner and go to person for platforms such as BambooHR, Xero (leave and personal info)and Crewmojo
- Plan and lead regular social events.
- Partner with Marketing to collaborate on internal and external EVP communications
- Maintain People and Culture hard & electronic filing systems
- Minor office management such as liaising with building management, ordering office supplies (stationary, kitchen items & weekly fruit!)
What we will love about you
- Tertiary qualification in HR with several years’ experience in a generalist role
- Experience in the development, review, and implementation of a variety of HR polices, practices and procedures.
- Ability to identify strategic HR related issues and implement solutions
- Comfortable in a standalone role – ability to swiftly transition from strategic partnering to operations is essential.
- Ability to collaborate with and coach senior managers
- A continuous improvement mindset
- You like to have fun; you take your work seriously but not yourself
What we will offer you
- Full autonomy to shape the P&C function
- Relaxed start up vibe to our culture – enjoy the flexibility of working hours, regular social events, Friday drinks, & much more!
- Work life balance (work from home a couple days per week)
- Northern Beaches location
- Be part of the journey as 12d Synergy goes international in 2021
How to Apply
If you’re keen to join us we would love to hear from you! To apply, just send us you resume and cover letter detailing why you are keen to join us and how many days per week you are looking for.
This is a permanent part-time position. To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia. Click below to apply now: