We’re Hiring! Admin Assistant
Here at 12d Synergy we are looking for an Admin Assistant to join our ever-growing team. If you are a bubbly, energetic and motivated all-rounder who loves variety then this is the opportunity for you!
When you join the team, you will be the heart and soul of the office providing administrative support & keeping us organised around the office. You will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls & visitors, support our Executive team & have exposure to working across a variety of Marketing & HR administrative tasks.
We want you to grow with the team so your flexible approach and enthusiastic demeanour will be the key to success.
What We Do & Who We Are
12d Synergy is a new and exciting, fast-growing Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
Our software manages the mountains of emails, documents and data created around some of Australia and New Zealand’s most complex and awe-inspiring infrastructure projects, such as Sydney’s NorthConnex.
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, which you will help to support and grow.
Why You Should Apply
At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work. We’re searching for people who want to be a part of this culture.
We’re a fun, supportive, open and family-friendly company, driven by the vision of transforming the lives of our customers with incredible software.
You will work in a brand-new office space, located in Frenchs Forest on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, that offers an open and collaborative working environment. We have a café in the building, a gym and childcare next door and lots of public transport and parking options. You can work and live locally, enjoying the wonders of driving to work against the Sydney peak hour traffic.
• Admin support for executive team
• Booking flights & accommodation for staff
• Managing incoming & outgoing mail
• Ordering office supplies and some light cleaning
• Answering phones/greeting visitors
• Organising Meeting rooms and event logistics
• Miscellaneous tasks such as photocopying, printing, laminating
• Maintaining contact database
• Assisting with event planning/printing marketing collateral
• Assisting with recruitment & onboarding activity
Skills and Experience
You will need to be a super organised, friendly go- getter who is happy to pitch in no matter what. You will also need:
• Customer service and/or admin experience
• Top notch communication skills both written & oral
• Be highly organized & detail-focused
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia. You must send a cover letter with your CV.
To apply click the below below: