Technical Customer Support Lead
We’re searching for a Technical Customer Support Lead to join our support team. The role is an awesome blend of supervisory & hands on support where you will oversee our support team, providing leadership and assistance, ensuring adequate handling of tickets & promoting quality at all points of the support process.
12d Synergy is a growing but established, Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
Why work for us?
• At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work
• You can build a career with us. This is a new role with loads of scope for you to make a real impact
• Work on a variety of interesting technical challenges across both technical support & infrastructure
• We have an Incredible leadership team – learn from people with oodles of industry knowledge & technical knowledge
• Relaxed start up vibe to our culture – enjoy the flexibility of working hours, Friday drinks, social events & much more!
A day in the life of a Technical Customer Support Lead
• Perform technical troubleshooting of customer issues and identify root cause
• Provide leadership and guidance for the support team
• Accept escalated tickets, calls, emails from the support team
• Ensure all tickets are answered in a timely fashion
• Ensure appropriate priority is placed on tickets based on the severity of the issues
• Verifying bugs before passing to the development team
• Improving the quality of the customer support experience by improving processes and general training for the support team
• Evaluate and report on support team performance
• Escalating bugs and other requests to the development team
• Assist with support documentation
What we are looking for
• You will be a technical superstar with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Degree in IS/IT or CS highly regarded, or relevant certification in IT
• Leadership experience in a customer support environment
• Experience supporting SQL Server or other DBMS
• Experience providing support for a windows environment
• Experience providing support with Azure or AWS highly regarded
• Experience writing SQL highly regarded
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you would like to work for an innovative company where you can really make a difference, then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please send your CV coupled with a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability to the role.
You must have ongoing unrestricted work rights in Australia to apply for this opportunity.