NSW Business Development Manager
12d Synergy is looking for a powerhouse Business Development Manager (BDM) with a strong hunter mentality to join our fast-growing Sydney-based team.
Your role is to generate, nurture and close new and existing accounts with world-class sales presentations and charismatic account management. You’re hungry, hands-on and dynamic, with a proven track record in achieving serious business growth in solution selling products.
You’ll join our national sales team and be given autonomy over the NSW and ACT territories, selling to the booming architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
What We Do & Who We Are
12d Synergy is a new and exciting, fast-growing Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the AEC industry.
Our software manages the mountains of emails, documents and data created around some of Australia and New Zealand’s most complex and awe-inspiring infrastructure projects, such as Sydney’s NorthConnex and WestConnex.
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, which you will nurture and grow.
Why You Should Apply
At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work. We’re searching for people who want to be a part of this culture.
We’re a fun, supportive, open and family-friendly company, driven by the vision of transforming the lives of our customers with incredible software.
You will be based in our brand-new office space located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches that offers an open and collaborative working environment. We have a café in the building, a gym and childcare next door.
There’s also serious opportunity for growth within the business. We offer mentoring and professional training and resources to further fine tune your skills.
• Generating sales of 12d Synergy and other products/services as required on a number of existing and new accounts
• Identify, lead, execute and close new business opportunities
• Create and execute a territory plan in collaboration with the team to create and provide value to the existing customer base and new prospects
• Represent 12d Synergy at relevant industry and professional events
• Understand your prospects key critical business issues and deliver professional sales presentations at all stakeholder levels
• Manage sales pipeline to consistently exceed assigned sales goals within assigned territory
• Collaborate with sales team, management, pre-sales engineers and other technical staff to coordinate and conduct demonstrations and events
• Manage all leads and opportunities in assigned territory using Salesforce
• Prepare and maintain detailed sales forecasts and present them to management
Must Have Skills
• 2+ years of B2B solution selling experience, ideally in the software industry
• Experience in articulating solution value to both new and existing client and a team player with a sustained track record of sales success
• Previous experience making outbound calls
• A hunter mentality
• Previous experience account management – renewals or subscription sales model
• Australia driver’s license
Nice to Have Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience with Salesforce CRM
Competitive commissions and bonuses
This is a full-time position.
You must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia. Please include a cover letter with your CV outlining why you’re the perfect candidate for this role.
To apply click the below below: