Marketing Coordinator (Graduate Role)
We have a magnificent opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join 12d Synergy’s marketing team. In this role you will create powerful marketing content and coordinate digital campaigns in line with planned marketing strategy to generate leads and grow the 12d Synergy brand.
You will learn from some of the best marketing minds through our mentoring and marketing coaching programme as well as having access to online courses to develop your skills and jumpstart your professional career.
We are looking for someone that is intrinsically motivated to do a great job, with solid written communication skills & a highly dedicated and diligent attitude.
What We Do & Who We Are
12d Synergy is a new and exciting, fast-growing Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
Our software manages the mountains of emails, documents and data created around some of Australia and New Zealand’s most complex and awe-inspiring infrastructure projects, including Sydney’s NorthConnex and WestConnex.
We have a thriving and loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, which has grown 14-fold in the past four years. You will help to further this growth.
Why You Should Apply
At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work. We’re searching for people who want to be a part of this culture.
We’re a fun, supportive, open and family-friendly company, driven by the vision of transforming the lives of our customers with incredible software.
You will work in a brand-new office space, located in Frenchs Forest on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, that offers an open and collaborative working environment. We have a café in the building, a gym and childcare next door and lots of public transport and parking options. You can work and live locally, enjoying the wonders of driving to work against the Sydney peak hour traffic.
There’s also serious opportunity for growth within the business. We offer mentoring and professional training and resources to further fine tune your skills and jumpstart your career.
• Content creation and copywriting for digital and traditional channels: blogs, case-studies, magazine articles, EDMs, brochures & SEO
• Research and develop powerful marketing messaging: discussing with developers, talking to clients, researching online, etc
• Lead 12d Synergy’s Social Media Marketing: content planning, content creation, management, reporting/ metrics for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
• Prepare marketing funnel reports: campaign ROI, overall monthly funnels, social media metrics
• Take charge and drive your own digital marketing campaigns, utilising digital marketing platforms, such as MailChimp, Google Ads and Facebook Ads
• Liaise with external stakeholders, including partnered products and clients, to coordinate marketing materials, campaigns and events
• General day-to-day marketing activities and planning: plan sprint tasks, assist in strategy, regular coaching sessions
Must Have Skills
• Marketing/ business tertiary qualification (minimum credit average) and a solid understanding of theoretical marketing concepts
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and copywriting skills is essential. Previous experience in content marketing highly sought after – but not required
• A positive, energetic and results-driven attitude with a determined and tireless work ethic
• Meticulous attention to quality, and unequivocal willingness to go the extra mile: “that will do” is simply not good enough for you
• An Incredible passion for digital marketing, social media and technology: you can’t walk into a shop or go online without anatomising every marketing touchpoint
• Fast-learner with strong research skills, ability to think critically and to quickly understand complex technical concepts and analytics
• Strong organisational and time-management skills with the capability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proficiency with fundamental office software, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is essential
Nice to Have Experience
• WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Canva (nice to have, but by no means required – we will teach you)
• Expertise in social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Previous marketing or relevant internship experience highly regarded but not needed. (Yes, you heard that right – here’s a genuine graduate job ad that doesn’t ask for 3+ years of experience!)
How to Apply
If you’re keen to learn the ropes & grow your marketing career, we would love to hear from you! To apply please include a cover letter along with your CV explaining your interest in this role & why you would be a great fit.
This is a permanent full-time position. To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
To apply click the below below: