12d Synergy is looking for a dynamic, proactive and hands-on HR Coordinator with strong recruitment experience to drive our rapid Australian expansion.
You’re an excellent communicator and relationship builder who holds a proven track record in building and growing high-performing teams.
Your role will be to lead our recruitment and induction program, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience that attracts top talent. You will also become a cultural ambassador, championing our culture and values through the company with friendly social events and training programs.
What We Do & Who We Are
12d Synergy is a new and exciting, fast-growing Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
Our software manages the mountains of emails, documents and data created around some of Australia and New Zealand’s most complex and awe-inspiring infrastructure projects, such as Sydney’s NorthConnex and WestConnex.
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, and a rapidly growing team to drive and support that growth.
Why You Should Apply
At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work. We’re searching for someone who wants to be a part of, and champion, this culture.
We’re a fun, supportive, open and family-friendly company, driven by the vision of transforming the lives of our customers with incredible software. Together, you will help us achieve this vision.
You will be based in our brand-new office space located in Frenchs Forest on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, that offers an open and collaborative working environment. We have a café in the building, a gym and childcare next door and lots of public transport and parking options.
This role is perfect for working parents and those tired of city commuting! You can work and live locally; work flexible hours and finally achieve that work-life balance you’ve been dreaming of.
• Manage and lead end-to-end recruitment activities, including sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, onboarding and training, with thorough precision and patience
• Champion our company culture and values across the organisation through leading fun and friendly social events, barbeques and fundraisers
• Maximise employee well-being, performance and retention by organising ongoing training and development programs
• Run training and induction programs for new staff to seamlessly onboard and upskill them
• Partner with Marketing to collaborate on internal and external EVP communications
• Execute workforce planning with our CEO and CTO
• Develop and communicate our Employee Value Proposition to reward performance and hard-work, and to maximise employee well-being
• Create compelling job advertisements that attracts the perfect candidate
• Establishing, reviewing and improving KPIs across the business
• Leave and timesheet checking
Being a small company, there will be some administration tasks such as:
• Answering the phone
• Ordering office stationery and equipment
Must Have Skills
• 2+ years of HR experience
• Certificate IV Human Resources or above
• A team player with a positive, proactive attitude who’s experienced and hands-on
• Strong written communication tasks and experience in writing compelling job ads
• A thorough and patient approach to recruitment, striving for excellence in everything you do
• A natural intuition in identifying the perfect candidate from the noise
• You’re a vibrant person who has a passion for people and company culture
• You’re dynamic, flexible and versatile with multifaceted skills, including administrative tasks
Nice to Have Experience
• Experience focusing on recruitment with a proven track record in building and growing high-performing teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in technology, software or AEC industry
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.