Level 2 Technical Support Analyst
12d Synergy is looking for a Level 2 Technical Support Analyst with awesome people and communication skills to join our fast-growing team.
Your role is to provide expert guidance and consultative support to troubleshoot our customers’ technical issues. You’re a helper and problem-solver at heart, who thrives on providing world-class service, and an expert in client-facing technical support environments.
What We Do & Who We Are
12d Synergy is a new and exciting, fast-growing Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
Our software manages the mountains of emails, documents and data created around some of Australia and New Zealand’s most complex and awe-inspiring infrastructure projects, such as Sydney’s NorthConnex.
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, which you will help to support and grow.
Why You Should Apply
At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, happiness-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work. We’re searching for people who want to be a part of this culture.
We’re a fun, supportive, open and family-friendly company, driven by the vision of transforming the lives of our customers with incredible software.
You will work in a brand-new office space, located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, that offers an open and collaborative working environment. We have a café in the building, a gym and childcare next door and lots of public transport and parking options. You can work and live locally, enjoying the wonders of driving to work against the Sydney peak hour traffic.
There’s also serious opportunity for growth within the business. We offer mentoring and professional training courses and resources to further fine tune your skills.
• Troubleshoot issues from customers through our ticketing system or on the phone
• Assist clients to get back up and running after critical outages
• Ensure client requests are captured correctly and managed in a professional, timely manner
• Provide clear and detailed information to clients on product features and functionality, both in a written and verbal capacity
• Work alongside the product development team to provide details on enhancement requests and bugs
• Write articles for our self-help online knowledge base
• Perform installations, upgrades and maintenance as required on our cloud hosted service
• Some out-of-hours work, shared across the team, to provide install and upgrade support
Must Have Skills
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar client-facing technical support role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the acute ability to explain complex problems in both technical and laymen’s terms
• A good understanding of networking principles, including routers and firewalls
• Hands on experience working in Windows Server environments, including Active Directory
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Nice to Have Experience
• Tertiary level education in IT, Computer Science or relevant discipline
• Programming or scripting experience
• Experience with Microsoft Azure hosted environments
• T-SQL skills highly desirable
This is a full-time position.
You must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia. Please include a cover letter with your CV outlining why you’re the perfect candidate for this role.
To apply click the below below: