Business Development Representative
Sales – Sydney, New South Wales
We are looking for self-confessed, new business superstar to join our awesome National Sales team as a Business Development Representative.
12d Synergy is a growing but established, Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, which you will help to support and grow.
Why work for us?
At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work
• We offer a super competitive package + uncapped commission structure
• You can build a career with us. We have growth plans that will open the door to BDM roles or growing a team around you if that’s your thing!
• Enjoy being the sole New Business Development Rep $$$$
• Incredible leadership team – learn from people with oodles of industry knowledge
• Relaxed start up vibe to our culture – enjoy the flexibility of working hours, Friday drinks, social events & much more!
A day in the life of a Business Development Representative
• Generate qualified leads by cold email, cold calling, social selling, and networking to research companies which fit into our ideal customer profile.
• Using all your tenacity and research skills you will identify the individual people or prospects to contact & conduct basic qualification of their fit.
• Book in a demonstration or hand over identified prospects to the BDM team
• Watch the bonuses role in!
We truly value our customer relationships so we’re looking for someone who thrives on building relationships and will look after our customers, even before they’re our customers.
What we are looking for
You will need to be someone who has top notch research skills, a ton of tenacity, curiosity & charm to prospect, network & generate new leads.
• At least 2 years’ experience in phone based, outbound B2B sales or lead generation
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to undertake in-depth research of companies via web searches and social media
• Data-savvy with exceptional attention to detail
• Keen to be part of a dynamic team with long-term plans to become a BDM
• Self-starter with a commercial mindset.
• Understanding of Engineering design software or related technology (highly regarded but not essential)
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
To apply click the below below: