12d Synergy Trainer
As a trainer with 12d Synergy you will become a guru of our platform so that you can help us deliver a seamless client onboarding experience. Our number one focus is to ensure that 12d Synergy customers have the knowledge and skills they need to navigate our software & maximize its usage. You will help us achieve this through the delivery of introductory & configuration training.
Attendees will walk away from your sessions fired up & ready to go with solid understanding of the software and how they can best use it to fit their needs. We want people to have the ultimate user experience, so this means your training will guide clients on how to get maximum value out of our software.
When not delivering training, you will be developing course material and content for our marketing channels.
Aside from this you will need to be someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with a wide variety of people & can turn your high energy and passion for training into a training experience that brings true value to all 12d Synergy users
What We Do & Who We Are
12d Synergy is a new and exciting, fast-growing Australian-based SaaS and on-premises software company. We create data management and project collaboration software for the architectural, engineering and construction industry.
Our software manages the mountains of emails, documents and data created around some of Australia and New Zealand’s most complex and awe-inspiring infrastructure projects, such as Sydney’s NorthConnex.
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base of 5000+ users, which you will help to support and grow.
Why You Should Apply
At the heart of 12d Synergy is a young and vibrant, positivity-driven culture that makes us an awesome place to work. We’re searching for people who want to be a part of this culture.
We’re a fun, supportive, open and family-friendly company, driven by the vision of transforming the lives of our customers with incredible software.
You will work in a brand-new office space, located in Frenchs Forest on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, that offers an open and collaborative working environment. We have a café in the building, a gym and childcare next door and lots of public transport and parking options. You can work and live locally, enjoying the wonders of driving to work against the Sydney peak hour traffic.
There’s also serious opportunity for growth within the business. We offer mentoring and professional training and resources to further fine tune your skills.
• Deliver face to face training to a various group both large and small
• Work closely with the product development team and other stakeholders, to ensure that your training captures all the right information
• Build training videos, webinars & marketing material
• Write technical documentation
• Evaluate effectiveness of each session
• Ensure training sessions are up to date and relevant
• Regular Interstate travel required + occasional overnight stays
Skills & Experience
• Experience in delivering system training on software applications
• Experience in developing and delivering training to a broad range of audiences
• Tech savvy is your middle name
• Excellent communicator both written & spoken English
• Tertiary qualification in training
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you!
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia. You must send a cover letter with your resume. To apply click the below below: