12d Model Training and Technical Support
12d Solutions is looking for passionate 12d Model operators with strong interpersonal and communication skills to join our fast-growing team. Both full-time and part-time roles are available.
Your role is to provide exceptional 12d Model training, technical support and consultation to our record number of Australian 12d software users. You’re an expert in either surveying, design and/or water, who lives and breaths 12d Model. You’re a helper at heart, who loves talking everything 12d Model and solving challenging technical issues.
You’ll join our national team of 12d Model training and support staff, working flexibly from the comfort of your home office. There will be definite domestic travel, and some overseas travel may be necessary.
What We Do & Who We Are
12d Solutions is an Australian-based software developer with over 35 years’ experience in creating innovative civil engineering and surveying solutions. Our software is used to design some of the world’s most complex and awe-inspiring infrastructure projects.
12d Model is the market leading civil design package in Australia and New Zealand and is used worldwide across 65 countries.
We have a thriving and extremely loyal international customer base, which you will support and grow.
Why You Should Apply
12d Solutions is corner stoned by a family-friendly, supportive, genuine and straight-up company culture that makes us a great place to work. We’re searching for people who want to be a part of this culture.
Many of our staff have worked with us for 15+ years and are more like family than staff. We pride ourselves in pushing the boundaries of innovation, and are driven by the shared vision of shaping the world with incredible software.
This role will be based in the comfort of your home office with many flexible working opportunities; perfect for working parents. That means no more corporate grind, reduced commuting and no more stressful project deadlines.
We offer mentoring and professional training and resources to further fine tune your skills. And you can attend company events and conferences, such as our Boot Camps and Technical Forums.
• Confidently deliver engaging 12d Model training courses both in-house and public sessions
• Prepare and deliver insightful 12d Model presentations and webinars
• Provide expert 12d Model technical support via our support processes
• Upskilling on early releases of 12d Model software and providing early feedback for developers
• Providing expert in-house technical and industry consultation to product development, sales and marketing departments
Must Have Skills
• Confident communication skills, including providing technical support and consultation over the phone
• 4+ years industry experience
• 4+ years 12d Model experience
Nice to Have Experience
• Previously attended 12d Model training course(s)
• Knowledge of and experiencing using CAD
• Ability (or interest in) writing 12d Model macros
• Knowledge of and experiencing using 12d Synergy
This is a work-from-home role. A good home internet connection is essential.
Due to our broad usage, we will consider candidates from any Australian location.
Both full-time and part-time roles are available.
You must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia. Please include a cover letter with your CV outlining why you’re the perfect candidate for this role.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.